Read & Publish agreement with MALMAD
We are delighted to be the first publisher to agree a Read & Publish agreement with MALMAD, the consortium of leading universities in Israel.
As a result of the three-year agreement from 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2022, researchers at all seven MALMAD member institutions benefit from:
- Unlimited access to our three subscription journals – Development, Journal of Cell Science and the Journal of Experimental Biology – including the full archive dating back to 1853
- Free and unlimited open access publishing of research articles by corresponding authors under CC-BY licence terms
Dr. Sigal Lahav Scher, MALMAD Director said:
We are excited to reach our first Read and Publish agreement with The Company of Biologists, offering an affordable framework for Israel’s universities. This is a significant step in our efforts to accelerate full and immediate open access through transformative agreements as cost effectively as possible.
- Bar-Ilan University
- Ben Gurion University
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Israel Institute of Technology
- Tel Aviv University
- University of Haifa
- Weizmann Institute of Science
Any questions? Contact us