We are attending and/or presenting at the following events and webinars over the next few months.
LIBER 2021 Annual Conference (23 – 25 June 2021)
We are delighted that we are exhibiting for the first time at LIBER’s 50th Annual Conference from 23 – 25 June 2021. Registration is free and we hope to see you there.
Our publisher Claire Moulton will be speaking at the following session “How libraries and consortia can support the OA transitions of not-for-profit publishers, and why”. The other presenters are Colleen Campbell (Open Access 2020 and ESAC Initiatives, Max Planck Digital Library) and David Prosser (Executive Director, Research Libraries UK).
The session will take place on Friday 25 June 2021, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST.
ALPSP session at the London Book Fair: The impact of preprints across disciplines (24 June 2021)
Our publisher Claire Moulton will be chairing ALPSP’s “The impact of preprints” session at the London Book Fair from 14:30 – 15:10 on 24 June 2021. It is free to attend as part of the online London Book Fair.
We have attended, sponsored and/or presented at the following recent library conferences and events:
- ALPSP/Jisc Webinar: 15 June 2021 (presentation by Claire Moulton, Publisher at The Company of Biologists entitled “Transformative Agreements – where are we now?”)
- London Book Fair – Research and Scholarly Publishing Forum: 10 June 2021 (presentation by Claire Moulton, Publisher at The Company of Biologists entitled “A not-for-profit publisher’s perspective on Read & Publish OA agreements”)
- European University Association (EUA) webinar series: 8 June 2021 (presentation by Claire Moulton, Publisher at The Company of Biologists, as part of Quo vadis, transformative agreements? webinar – watch recording)
- Society for Scholarly Publishers (SSP) conference (presentation by Claire Moulton, Publisher at The Company of Biologists: 24 May 2021)
- The Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) Conference: 13-16 April 2021
- Heads of University Biosciences (HUBS) Annual Meeting: 12-13 April 2021
- UKSG Annual Conference: 12-14 April 2021
- Electronic Resources and Libraries Conference (ER&L): 8-11 March 2021
- Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) Information Online Conference: 8 February 2021
- American Library Association (ALA) Midwinter Meeting: 22-26 January 2021
- Challenges in the Scholarly Publishing Cycle (CISPC) Conference: 30 November – 1 December 2020
- European Association for Health and Information Libraries (EAHIL) Conference: 16-18 November 2020
- UKSG Conference: 11-12 November 2020
- Charleston Library Conference: 2-6 November 2020