1. It is company policy that commercial considerations, including advertising, do not influence editorial decisions on our journals.
2. We do not endorse any product or service promoted by advertisers / sponsors.
3. All advertising artwork is subject to approval of the journal’s managing editor. We reserve the right to decline any advertising that could be damaging to our brand or mission, and advertising can be withdrawn from our websites at any time if concerns arise.
4. Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading. Advertisements should be clearly identifiable as advertisements and should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered.
5. The display of advertisements is not linked to the content of the journals or to online reader behaviour.
6. All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns must comply with the relevant European and UK legislation.
7. Please send any complaints or questions about advertising to firstname.lastname@example.org.