Propose a new Workshop
The Workshop Committee are currently seeking proposals for Workshops to be held during 2021. The next deadline date for applications is 31 May 2019.
Workshop proposals should take into account the following points:
- Proposals should focus on cutting-edge scientific research in topic areas that are new, novel and not covered by traditional conferences.
- Proposals that concentrate on emerging or cross-disciplinary themes are particularly encouraged.
- Organisers should be experts in their field, with sufficient standing to attract world-class speakers and attendees.
- Proposals should indicate how the Workshop will contribute to establishing new collaborations or research directions.
- Each Workshop will consist of 30 delegates to include 10 early-career researcher places to be applied for and proposers should ensure diversity in the proposed attendee list. You will need to propose 20 speakers (but they don’t have to be confirmed).
As the scientific organiser your involvement will be focused on the science. We will undertake all of the logistical arrangements, liaise with the venue, organise speaker travel, help with arranging the programme and fund the meeting.
Please email a completed application form to our Workshop Team. Proposals will be evaluated for scientific merit by the Workshop Committee. Proposals should include details of potential chairs and 20 speakers along with an outline of the motivation for holding the Workshop on this theme and the programme plan and anticipated outcome.